ITR REGISTRATION FEES (2020)
(Prices listed below include printing costs + shipping & handling.)
NATIONAL CLUB REGISTRATION:
- New National Club Registration (1 National Club per country) = FREE
ITR BREEDER REGISTRATION:
- New Kennel Name Registration = FREE
- ITR Kennel Registration Certificate (optional) = 9 EUR (10 USD / 13 CAD / 14 AUD)
LITTER REGISTRATION (for ITR Breeders):
- Full Registration Certificate = 9 EUR (10 USD / 13 CAD / 14 AUD) per puppy
- Conditional Registration Certificate = 9 EUR (10 USD / 13 CAD / 14 AUD) per puppy
- Limited Registration Certificate = 9 EUR (10 USD / 13 CAD / 14 AUD) per puppy
DOG REGISTRATION (individual dog):
- new/replacement Registration Certificate for an ITR Tamaskan Dog = 9 EUR (10 USD / 13 CAD / 14 AUD)*
- new Registration Certificate for a non-ITR Tamaskan Dog = 9 EUR (10 USD / 13 CAD / 14 AUD)**
- new Outcross Registration Certificate for a new Foundation Dog (non-Tamaskan) = 9 EUR (10 USD / 13 CAD / 14 AUD)**
*Existing TDR registered Tamaskan Dogs prior to 1 July 2019 will be “Grandfathered” in for free (no registration fee); replacement ITR Tamaskan Registration Certificate can be issued, upon request, for 9 EUR (10 USD / 13 CAD / 14 AUD).
**Non-ITR Tamaskan Dog refers to a Tamaskan Dog (with DNA verified parentage) that was bred by a non-ITR registered Breeder and/or comes from a non-ITR registered Tamaskan litter. Depending on the specific circumstances, the dog may be ITR registered with Full, Conditional, or Limited Registration.
***Registration for new Outcross / Foundation Dog is free (no registration fee); an Outcross Registration Certificate can be issued, upon request, for the above-listed price. Please note that the Outcross Registration Certificate does not entitle/qualify a Foundation Dog to enter/participate in dog shows or events as a “Tamaskan Dog”.
PLEASE NOTE: as a non-profit organization run entirely by hobbyist volunteers, all ITR membership/registration fees are solely used to cover the basic operating costs of the organization (printing costs, shipping/postage, website hosting, etc) to ensure self-sustainability… any and all proceeds go directly back to the ITR.